The Collective Pop- Up Market offers a very exclusive and curated shopping experience for New Yorkers. We are always looking out for up and coming artists, designers, makers, artisans, vintage dealers, and local business owners with incredible products to partner with us by becoming a rotating or full time Vendor.
We offer flexibility, a fun free environment, a database of reliable resources to help you build your business, free food and drinks to our vendors at each event, and a community of like minded entrepreneurs supporting one another.
Applications are currently open for vendor space on the following weekends:
Vendors may apply for individual days (Saturday/Sunday) or Full Weekends.
VENDORS: Please make sure you thoroughly read, complete, and submit the vendor application.
*Vendors must possess all applicable licenses and permits to operate in New York, to be considered as a vendor at any of the Pop-up event locations. In addition, submitting this application does not constitute acceptance of your company as a vendor. Once your application has completed the review process our team will advise each vendor of their status.
Limited Availability Please be advised that spaces are granted on a first-to-pay basis. If the date has sold out before you make your payment, you will be given a credit good applicable for the following Pop- Up market.
Event Address: Our event roams all five NYC boroughs. Each date is subject to a new and different location. Click on the specific date to find out more about the Pop-Up venue.
We ensure the following standards are met prior to selecting a venue:
1. Open and Airy to accommodate creative set up, Street Level, Easy train access, near street or public parking.
2. Hip, Trendy, Affluent neighborhood, with a multi cultural demographics.
3. Ample space for guest to mix, mingle and socialize.
Event Times: Noon-6PM
$115/Day or $200/weekend: includes 35 (indoor) space, table (subject to availability and request- only)/display area, wifi, promotion of your brand, free food and drink for vendors/vendor support.
Payment may be submitted via Paypal
Submit your payment via here Paypal
RULES & REGULATIONS
When you submit your Application, you acknowledge having read and reviewed the linked Vendor Space Agreement (the “Vendor Agreement”) and Collective Market Rules and Regulations (the “Rules and Regulations”), which set forth the terms and conditions applicable to merchants at the Collective market, i.e. operating hours, permitted merchandise and onsite services. The Vendor Agreement and Rules and Regulations shall automatically become a binding legal agreement between you and The Collective Market upon your acceptance of this offer by your payment of the Space Rental Fee. Do Not Pay The Space Rental Fee If You Do Not Agree To Be Bound By The Terms Of The Vendor Agreement And To Rent Booth Space For The Term.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail within forty-eight (48) hours of payment of the Space Rental Fee. This e-mail will confirm your use of an assigned space during the term. We make the floorplan a few days prior to Pop-Up market based on the particular mix of merchants booked. We will do our best to accommodate any special requests, but do not guarantee a particular type of space or location at the market
YOUR RESERVATION IS NOT COMPLETED UNTIL WE RECEIVE YOUR PREPAYMENT.
- Event management reserves the right to refuse the application of any company or individual
- Event management reserves the right to amend or change these guidelines at any time
- Your spot is not secured until you are paid in full. Once payment is confirmed, Terms and Conditions are binding unless otherwise waived in writing.
- Event management reserves the right to change setup and/or Event times due to weather or any other unforeseen conditions
- EVENT IS RAIN OR SHINE
- Absent extreme, severe weather, the Event will not be cancelled
- The decision to cancel the Event is at the sole discretion of Event management
- Weather in New York can be un-predictable, it is the responsibility of the Vendor to monitor the weather and check in with Event management if they are unsure of how the Event may be impacted
Setup: 10-12:00PM (All vendors not open and ready for shoppers at 10:00AM are subject to a fine of $25.00)
- Vendors must check in with staff prior to setting up to receive/confirm their assigned space
- Spaces will be assigned on a first come first serve basis from the date your completed application and payment is received.
- A final site map and space assignments will be provided 1-3 business days prior to the Event
- Although we try our best to include an accurate site map and accommodate space requests prior to the Event, Event management reserves the right to change the layout for additional programing, weather, or any unforeseen conditions
- Vendors must bring their own setup including a 10’x10’ tent (for outdoor pop-ups), tables, chairs, racks, lamps, and extension cord (supplies are be provided upon request with advance notice- please make us aware of your needs.)
- For outdoor locations, vendors should come properly prepared to withstand any weather conditions throughout the course of the Event
- It is recommended that you bring tent weights to hold down your tent and tarps to cover any products/items that you may not want damaged by inclement weather
- You should also bring ample supplies to dry tables, chairs, or any other items within your tent
- Your space must be set up and ready by Event start time
- If you arrive after Event start time, you will not be allowed on the property and you forfeit your fee
If you are selling with us on the next market day, you can leave your booth set-up when you leave. We suggest covering it with a plastic sheet. If you are not selling with us on the next market day, please begin packing out no earlier than 7pm and take all belongings with you when you leave the market.
- Breakdown may begin 30 minutes before Event end time and not before
- There will be a $200 penalty fee for leaving before closing
Completed applications should be submitted via the online Vendor Application, click here to complete.
Our marketing mix and promotion of the market includes elements such as PR, advertising, social media and more. The Collective Market invests a substantial portion of proceeds in our marketing efforts in order to spread the word, invite the public thereby increasing opportunities for success at each marketplace. We create flyers, and secure partnerships with publications, apps, local and national news media.
WHAT TO BRING
- Business Cards
- Credit Card Reader (Square provides free credit card processors for small business, find out more)
- Email sign-up list
- Adequate signage – we encourage that the name of your brand be displayed in and/or on your booth.
- Snacks and water
- Positive Vibes
We're looking forward to a great event! Thank you for partnering with us.
For questions, contact (714) 869-7558 or email us at email@example.com
Review the Vendor Space Rental Agreement!
Submit your payment via Paypal