Today's Tip Tuesday is all about pampering YOURSELF. Many of us coco cuties, man or woman lead pretty busy lives, which may cause a lot of stress. Stress can lead to an array of health problems. So before it gets that far, follow these tips to create your own serene environment in your home and give yourself spa treatment without the spa prices.
What you need:
- Bath Tub
- Scented Candles or essential oils to create great scent
- Soothing Music
- Facial Mask
- Body Scrubs
1) pick a day or time when you will be alone (No roommates, spouses or kids)
2) Set the atmosphere around your home and bathroom with scented candles. Fresh scents like powder or eucalyptus can help soothe you and serve as aromatherapy. Pick up great scents from The Dollar Tree for just $1 each.
3) Draw yourself a warm (or temperature you can handle) bubble bath and use Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt (plain, lavender, or Eucalyptus) and Dr. Teal's Bubble Bath to make it nice and foamy- pick up a package of each for less than $5.00.
*CoCo Note: Epsom salt has great health benefits. It can soothe aches and pains, helps relaxation, and draws out impurities within the body.
4) Enjoy your warm bubble bath infused with Epsom Salt for at least 15-60 minutes, allow your skin to get soggy and soft, meditate on lovely things and enjoy the aromas as you take deep breaths.
6) When your ready and fully relaxed, rinse your self, towel dry and apply a thick moisturizer to seal in the treatments.
You'll feel amazing and your body will thank you! I personally recommend do this at least twice a month to cope with stress and eliminate tension.
:) Enjoy YOUR spa day!!