Hi CoCo Cuties!
Beach waves... dewey skin... coral nails... fruit flavored EVERYTHING! Align your makeup bag with summer by swapping out a few key products.
Having a 2 yr old at home has changed my makeup routine. My mornings now consist of BEATING eggs and pancake mix, instead of my face. Putting down my mascara wand (for that one extra coat) to go pick up after the trail of hott mess leading to his bedroom. Needless to say, I crave those rare moments I'm able to do a full face makeup without interruption. My zen.
These summer days, I'm chasing the little one around at the park, strolling downtown, or splashing at the beach.
I've simplified my everyday summer look into 10 essential "sweat-proof" products.
Not in any particular order:
1. EOS Lip Balm (lemon)
2. M.A.C. fix + spray (sets your makeup, skin refresher)
3. Benefit Bronzer in •Hoola• (good for medium-dark skintones)
4. M.A.C. Mineralize Skin Finish in •Stero Rose• (good for ALL skin tones)
5. Maybelline BB creme (all-in-one beauty balm. Moisturizer, primer, foundation and sunblock)
6. Organix Coconut oil hydrating mist (super lightweight, use after shower or inbetween hair washing days. Smells like summer. Good for ALL hair types.)
7. E.L.F. Shimmering Facial Whip in •spotlight and golden peach• (Multi-purpose highlighter for eyes, lips, face. Only $1! )
8. Benefit "They're Real" Mascacra (long-wearing, curls and volumizes. No falsies needed.)
9. Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in •Hibiscus• (I've always been a fan of their lip products. Adds hint of color and nourishes those smoochers with she's butter)
10. Urban Decay Naked pallet (Must-have for ALL seasons. Nudes and shimmers to create subtle or sultry eyes).
I'd love to hear your feedback and what's in YOUR summer makeup bag. O
Coverage Foundation... Try BB Creams and Tinted Moisturizer
Harsh Contour and Matte Blushes... Try Mineralized Blushes or Creme Blushes
Black Winged Liner... Try Blue Mascara